- UPDATE: Since I originally made this post, I've heard from several doctors and technicians that the 765 has a design flaw. There's a small wire that runs through the arm and is prone to breaking. From what I'm told this flaw is irreparable.
- A solid intraoral x-ray and close relative of the GX-770.
- User friendly, easy to read control panel.
- Seamless design of tubehead for simplified infection control
- Downside: Pre 2001 units had a faulty circuit board that would indicate the unit needed to be shut down due to heat.
- Avg Price: $1960 Range: $1125-$2800