Atlas Staff: Adec Decade 1020 Dental Exam Chair Review | Atlas Resell Management

You are here

Atlas Staff: Adec Decade 1020 Dental Exam Chair Review

Forums: 

Adec Decade 1020 Dental Exam Chair Review

One of the more popular models of used dental chairs has been the Adec 1020, part of the Decade line of exam chairs by Adec.  The 1020 is operated by an electronically controlled hydraulic system, with programmable position settings, safety limit switches, and an auto return feature. 

With many brands of older dental chairs, the manuals can often be difficult to find.  With the 1020, as with many of their other products, Adec provides a service manual on their website, which includes a comprehensive troubleshooting section, diagrams for the hydraulic and electrical systems, and an illustrated parts breakdown.

Another benefit associated with the chair's popularity is that a number of upholstery companies have become familiar with them and often provide competitively priced re-upholstery packages. Adec offers replacement upholstery sets as well.

Overall, the Adec 1020 has proven itself to be a reliable, high quality product that has retained value well with age.

Grade:  A+
Affordability:  B+
Precision:  A+
Space Required:  A+
Ease of Use:  A+

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... free samples

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Pop Up Canopy

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Atascadero house painting

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. gm1 ganglioside

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. Plywood

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. freight forwarder Sydney

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. vector graphics

PJ and Sons Locksmiths are a family run business of fully trained locksmiths who have been providing locksmith and security services to commercial and residential customers for over ten years. We offer a 24/7 emergency Locksmiths in Sutton, 365 days a year, including Christmas and bank holidays. This is available in all areas of South West London and Surrey. We are available anytime that you might need us, day and night.

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Dht blocker shampoo